Cliffside Coal Plant Library
Documents relating to the proposed Cliffside Coal plant.
- Duke's Cliffside Power Plant
- Duke is proposing to build a new coal-fired unit at its Cliffside Steam Station near the border of NC and SC. Although the proposed unit is located in the Broad River basin, the emissions from the powerplant would have a significant impact on the Catawba-Wateree River basin because the Catawba-Wateree River basin is downwind from the proposed unit.
- DENR proposed permit for Cliffside
- NC waterkeepers comments on cliffside
- Projected Cliffside Pollution
- Revised Draft Permit
- This is the permit that DENR proposed to issue to Duke on 12-18-08