Lake Norman Covekeepers
Information about Lake Norman and activities of the Lake Norman Covekeepers.
- Lake Norman Call List
- Information about who to call about problems on and around Lake Norman.
- Is It Sewage Spill Season?
- The rash of recent reports of sewage spills is alarming. During the past week, sewage spills were reported in Tega Cay, south Charlotte, and various other locations. A copy of CMUD's press releases and links to other news reports about the problems are included below.
- Lake Norman Paddling Trip ( Little Creek Access Area on Lake Norman (from Hwy 16, take Webbs Road and then go left on Burton Lane), from Nov 10, 2012 10:00 AM to Nov 10, 2012 02:00 PM)
- The Lake Norman Covekeepers are planning a kayak/canoe excursion on Lake Norman on Saturday, November 10. The trip is open to the general public and is perfect for novice paddlers.