Catawba Riverkeeper is excited to share a new fundraising partnership with local breweries starting Giving Tuesday (December 3)!
Now through the end of the year, participating local breweries are giving 95 cents from each beer poured from a designated tap to the Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation. After all, beer is about 95% water. Good beer needs good water!
Participating Breweries & Designated Beers
- Legion Brewing – Project Pilsner
- NoDa Brewing – Layover Lager
- Blue Blaze Brewing – Carolina Thread Trail Pale Ale
- Triple C Brewing – Baby Maker Double IPA
- Birdsong Brewing – Lazy Bird Brown Ale
- Wooden Robot Brewery
- Bold Miss Brewery – Mary’s Monster Spiced Amber Ale
- Free Range Brewing – Here Wit Heart
- Seaboard Brewing – Amarillo Orchard IPA
- GoodRoad CiderWorks – Mulled Cider
- Red Clay Ciderworks – Chai Jacked
- World of Beer – NoDa Brewing Radio Haze
Look for the tap with the purple bow! That’ll be the one whose proceeds come to the Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation.