Paddle through the world’s largest colony of Rocky Shoals Spider Lilies with a guide from Catawba Riverkeeper!
This is a BRING YOUR OWN BOAT tour. Catawba Riverkeeper will not be providing kayaks.
Date: Saturday, June 20
Location: Landsford Canal State Park*
*There is an admission fee for the park. $6/adult 16 years and older; $3.75/S.C. senior; $3.50/child ages 6-15; ages 5 & under free.
Park admission can be purchased online to limit contact with park staff. Please purchase the same day you plan on visiting. Present receipt at the park gate for entry.
- 8:45 AM – Arrive. Fill out waiver. Use restroom.
- 9:00 AM – Enter water. Kayak upstream around Spring/Culp Island.
- 10:30 AM – Exit water. Load boats on trailer .
- 10:40 AM – 1 mile hike back to main parking lot via the Canal Trail.
- 11 AM – Collect your boat and enjoy the rest of your day.
Not done having fun?
Join the group at Lake Wylie Brewery. Opens at noon.
1741 Gold Hill Rd. 100 Fort Mill, SC 29708