Catawba Riverkeeper is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work 10 hours a week starting this summer.
Pay range is $11-14 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibility: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for many administrative tasks of the Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation (CRF). In this role, the Administrative Assistant will collaborate with the senior leadership team to administer various components of our HR, payroll, accounts receivable, office management, and vendor coordination. They will work closely with the Executive Director, senior staff, and organization’s accountant to manage the system for accounts receivable as well as donor data entry and thank you letters.
Day to Day Duties:
- Execute various administrative roles of the organization including accounts receivable, donor data entry, thank you letters, vendor relationships, payroll, and some HR duties.
- Execute existing processes for accounts receivable.
- Execute existing processes for tracking donations and sending appropriate documentation to donors through our existing donor management CRM (Network for Good)
- Execute existing processes for tracking and reporting of grant funded programs.
- Coordinate HR processes and paperwork.
- Serve as point of contact for third party vendors as needed for ordering goods and merchandise, contracting service providers, and completing agreement requirements.
- Support Director of Development and Marketing with mailings and new member materials.
- Manage office supply inventory and schedule for office cleaning.
- Other duties as requested by the Executive Director and senior staff.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in office management or related field.
- Degree or coursework in business administration, accounting, or HR a plus.
- HIGHLY organized and structured in your approach to your work.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and must be comfortable learning a CRM software – we currently use Network for Good.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com