We’re hiring a Marketing and Events Coordinator! See the description below.
Day to Day Duties:
- Generate content for social media, email, website, blog, advertisements, and print communications
- Manage a communications calendar, under the direction of the Director of Development and Marketing
- Report on various marketing metrics (ex. Social media engagement, email engagement, website analytics)
- Organize and promote special events
- Maintain vendor relationships for marketing and events materials
- Organize and lead the Ambassador Program, Catawba Riverkeeper’s program to train volunteers to represent the organization at community events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized (calendar management, file storage)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Graphic design skills
- Video editing skills
- Experience editing websites (WordPress a plus)
- Experience using mass email communications systems
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Social media management experience (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will report to the Director of Development and Marketing.
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will work out of the Catawba Riverkeeper office in McAdenville, NC, with some flexibility to work remote, as needed. They will also be required to occasionally travel to various events and meetings within the Catawba-Wateree River Basin. Mileage is reimbursed.
The starting annual salary will be $30,000-$35,000, based on experience, plus benefits. Benefits include paid time off (PTO), health insurance, dental, HSA, 401k match, and pro deal discounts on recreational equipment and apparel.
How to Apply:
Applicants should email their resume and relevant examples of their marketing skills to email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, as applications are received.