On Thursday evenings during the summer, Catawba Riverkeeper offers flatwater kayaking experiences.
Thursday evening paddles are great for date nights, happy hour with friends, or fun with the family.
For $25, you get a kayak, paddle, PFD, safety instruction, and a guided tour on the water.
Dates & Locations
All paddles are from 6-7:30 PM. Registration opens in May.
- June 3 | Kevin Loftin Riverfront Park (Belmont, NC)
- June 10 | Stumpy Pond (Heath Springs, SC)
- June 17 | Dutchmans Creek Access Area (Mt. Holly, NC)
- June 24 | Landsford Canal State Park (Catawba, SC)
- July 1 | Linville Access – Lake James (Marion, NC)
- July 8 | The Boathouse (McAdenville, NC)
- July 15 | Latta Plantation – Gar Creek (Huntersville, NC)
- July 29 | Outdoor Classroom (Fort Lawn, SC)
- August 5 | Lake Norman State Park (Troutman, NC)
- August 12 | Lucia Access Area – Mtn. Island Lake (Stanley, NC)
- August 19 | Copperhead Island- McDowell Nature Preserve (Charlotte)
- August 26 | Tailrace Marina (Mt. Holly, NC)
- September 2 | Crowders Mountain