In-Person Education Programs
- Water Quality and Quantity
- Water Quality Issues
- Water Sampling
- Macroinvertebrate Sampling
- Guided Nature Walks
- Ecology of the Catawba River Basin
- History of the Catawba River
- Catawba Riverkeeper Education Team brings the program to you
- Your group comes to Catawba Riverkeeper Headquarters in McAdenville, NC
What to Expect from a Program:
- Hands-on experiential learning for participants
- Participants are likely to get their hands dirty and their shoes wet!
- The opportunity to get outside and learn while enjoying the outdoors
- Participants will walk away with a sense of responsibility and stewardship for their local environment
Group Size and Cost:
- 10 participant minimum for all education programs
- 10-14 Participants – $10 per participant
- 15-40 Participants – $150 for group
Contact email@example.com for details and to request a program.
*For groups larger than 50 please contact Education Manager for more details.
Programs are approximately 1.5 hours in length.
Education Program with On-the-Water Kayak Experience
Programs are approximately 2.5 hours in length.
- $25 per Participant
- Maximum of 15 Participants
*Participants must be 12+ years of age to go on the water
Please contact the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to request a program. Program requests must be received no later than 6-weeks before the requested program date. This does not guarantee the requested date’s availability.