Business Members and Corporate Partners are an important part of the Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation.
While there are certainly programmatic offerings and event sponsorships that you can plug right into, we prefer to visit with you to understand how a partnership between your business and Catawba Riverkeeper can be a true win-win-win for you-us-The River!
We can be an asset to your marketing team, your HR team, your community engagement team, and so much more. To schedule a time to sit down in person or virtually to discuss a partnership, contact John Searby, firstname.lastname@example.org. To get a general sense of ways that we can partner with you, check out the descriptions below.
Become a Business Member
Level 1 Business Members ($250) receive:
- Lunch and Learn opportunity*
- recognition through a hyperlinked logo on Catawba Riverkeeper’s Business Membership webpage
- mention in the Catawba Riverkeeper eNewsletter
- social media mention
*About Lunch and Learns: A Catawba Riverkeeper staff person will deliver a general or subject-specific presentation to your employees. Lunch and learns typically last 45 minutes to an hour and include a Q&A session. Lunch and learns can be virtual or in person. To schedule your lunch and learn, contact email@example.com.
Level 2 Business Members ($500) receive Level 1 benefits plus:
- Your choice of a stream cleanup or guided hike.
- Stream Cleanup (up to 30 people) – Catawba Riverkeeper staff organizes and hosts a trash cleanup of a local stream. Scouting services and supplies included. Cleanups last 2 hours.
- Guided Hike (up to 25 people) – Catawba Riverkeeper guides will provide an informative tour of a trail or greenway near a Catawba-Wateree River Basin waterway. Guided hikes last 1-1.5 hours. Optional – add on a happy hour at the River Room or at The Boathouse (McAdenville, NC).
Level 3 Business Members ($`1,000) receive all Level 1 and Level 2 benefits plus:
- Your choice of a kayak cleanup or a guided kayak tour
- Kayak Cleanup (up to 18 people) - Catawba Riverkeeper staff organizes and hosts a trash cleanup of a local lake or river segment. Scouting services, supplies, and kayaking equipment included. Cleanups last 2 hours.
- Guided Kayak Tour (up to 18 people) – Catawba Riverkeeper guides will provide an informative tour of a lake or river segment. Kayaking equipment provided. Guided kayak tours last 1-2 hours. Optional – add on a happy hour at the River Room or at The Boathouse (McAdenville, NC).
Support a Catawba Riverkeeper program as a sponsor! Programs available for sponsorship include:
- Jam at the Dam
- Food Truck Nights
- Digital Features
Our two primary events each year are RiverFest – our annual celebration of the river that draws more than 1,000 attendees; and Riversweep – our annual clean-up of the entire basin the first weekend in October. Both events have a variety of sponsorship opportunities from vendor tents to presenting sponsors and everything in between. We have event sponsorships available starting at $250. If you are interested in discussing an event sponsorship, contact Diana Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Employee Engagement and Team Building
Catawba Riverkeeper has many ways your business can do some good for the river, have some fun, and get some great team building time. We can customize a team building activity for your group to include any of the following: kayaking, clean-ups, stream restoration work, educational hikes, kids/family programming, and Riverkeeper lunch and learn talks. We can develop programs to fit your budget and can provide meeting space and catered meals as well if desired. Click on the link below to see our most popular offerings or contact email@example.com to get started.
If your business has a product or service that you think would be of value to Catawba Riverkeeper, we love in kind donations. In addition to new good and services, we also accept donations of used vehicles, boats, trailers, and other equipment for our use or to resell to raise money for the organization. If you are interested in making an in kind donation, please contact John Searby at firstname.lastname@example.org.